Granite is one of the most popular materials for countertops. Known for their durability, natural beauty, and wide range of colors, granite countertops deserve their popularity. Countertops play an essential role when it comes to decoration. That is precisely why selecting the right color is extremely important. This article will explore various granite countertops colors and how to pick the perfect one.
Granite Countertop Colors
Granite is a natural stone quarried from various places on the earth to be shaped into beautiful countertops. The unique combination of minerals gives each slab its colors, patterns, and veining. Here, we will take a closer look at various types of granite.
- Blue Granite: Blue granite countertops have a unique feel, adding elegance and beauty to any room they are used in. They are perfect for making your rooms look regal and sophisticated. There are various types of blue granite, including Azul Platino Granite, Blue Agatha Granite, Blue Fantasy Granite, Blue Pearl Granite, Royal Blue Granite, and Volga Blue Granite.
- Black Granite: Black granite countertops are the perfect way to add a feeling of sophistication and luxury to your rooms. Their dark and elegant looks will help you create more defined areas. Many shades of black granite countertops are available, and some of the most popular; Black Agatha Granite, Cosmos Granite, Black Pearl Granite, Titanium Granite, Black Galaxy Granite, and many more.
- Green Granite: Granite countertops are the perfect way to bring a touch of nature into your rooms. They are the perfect design element to add an earth and rustic feel to your décor. Emerald Pearl Granite, Hawaiian Green Granite, Labradorite Granite, Namibia Green Granite, and Uba Tuba Granite are popular thanks to their unique looks.
- Beige Granite: Beige granite countertops offer a neutral and timeless look. Thanks to their neutral color, they can blend in well with virtually any décor style. We offer Sienna Beige Granite and Sienna Beige Leather Granite to help you build your dream home.
- Brown Granite: Brown granite countertops are the best for creating earthy, warm, and inviting spaces. They come in various shades of brown, from lighter tones to almost black dark tones; you can find the one that fits your color palette. California Brown Granite, Brown Persa Granite, Baltic Brown Granite, Stonewood Granite, Tan Brown Granite, and many others are available.
- Gold Granite: Gold is the color of glamour and luxury. Gold granite countertops are the perfect way to create elegant and luxurious spaces. There are various gold granite types, and here are some of the most popular ones; Golden Jaguar Granite, Alice Gold Granite, Kashmir Gold Granite, Lennon Gold Granite, Magma gold granite, and Typhoon Gold Granite.
- Gray Granite: Gray granite countertops are quite popular nowadays, thanks to their natural beauty and versatility. No matter which interior design you follow, grey countertops will be a fantastic addition to your décor. Steel Grey Granite and Titanium Leather Granite are two fantastic options that we offer.
- Purple Granite: If you want to make a bold statement, then grey-purple granite countertops can just be the design element you are looking for. Purple granite countertops are worth considering with their unusual looks, elegance, and beauty.
- Red Granite: Red granite countertops are one of the best ways to create a focal point thanks to their vibrant colors and striking looks. They provide warmth and beauty to any space they are used in. With so many different shades of red granite to choose from, here are some examples; Italian Blue Star Granite, Crema Bordeaux Granite, Red Paradise Granite, Ivory Pink Granite, and so on.
- White Granite: The color white has been dominating the countertop scene for quite a while. They are the perfect way to create clean and elegant looks. There are a lot of shades of white granite ranging from light creams to grayish whites. Some popular white granite types are Astoria Granite, Typhoon Taupe Granite, Aquario Granite, Alaska White granite, and many more.
How to Choose the Right Granite Countertop Color?
Since countertops significantly impact the overall look of kitchens and bathrooms, selecting the right color becomes extremely important. Here are some tips to help you make the best decision:
- Decide on your style first: Before making any permanent purchases, deciding on the interior design style you want is extremely important. Selecting the right color is essential whether you are going for a traditional, modern, or contemporary look. After all, each different granite color can evoke various looks and feels for your home décor.
- Take other design elements into consideration: Granite countertops alone can’t set the tone for your rooms. That is why choosing a color that complements and enhances the existing colors in your rooms is important. The color of your walls, cabinets, or even flooring can play a huge role in deciding the color of your granite countertops.
- Size of your room: The size of your kitchen or bathroom plays an important role when it comes to choosing the color of your granite countertops. Smaller spaces can feel more open and airy with light-colored granite countertops. However, dark-colored granite countertops can help you define your areas better and make a bold statement if you have a large kitchen or bathroom.
Granite Countertop Colors: Popular Questions
What are the most popular colors for granite countertops?
While white, black, and gold are timeless classics, other colors, such as neutral beiges, browns, and grays, are gaining popularity. Green and red granite countertops are also popular choices for creating warm and inviting spaces.
What color granite is popular?
Thanks to their durability, versatility, and natural beauty, granite countertops are a favorite among homeowners and interior designers; White, black, beige, brown, gold, blue, and red granite countertops are popular with their unique looks.
What colors can you get granite countertops?
Granite is a high-end material when it comes to countertops. They are available in various colors, such as white, black, brown, red, gold, grey, purple, green, beige, and blue. Each color has a wide range of shades, so the options are virtually limitless.
What is the most popular granite for kitchen countertops?
White granite countertops are probably the most popular in kitchen design. Since the color white can blend into any color scheme, they are quite versatile. Their bright and clean surfaces can help you create an open and airy space, all the while making your room appear bigger than it already is.