Natural stones have always been popular as countertop materials. However, quartz countertops have caused an incredible shift in the realm of interior design in the recent years. This man-made stone offers unparalleled durability, visuals and versatility. One of the most important decisions when getting countertops for your kitchen or bathrooms is that you have to choose the right color. Being a man-made stone, the colors and patterns quartz countertops offer are near limitless.
The Diverse Color Palette of Quartz Countertops
Countertops are fundamental aspects of both kitchens and bathrooms and that is why they should look the best! From timeless traditional looks to contemporary trends, the quartz countertop colors showcase a wide range. Let’s take a closer look into some of the most popular choice for quartz countertop colors.
- White: White countertops are the go to option for many people. Their ability to add elegance and beauty into any space is remarkable. Among the variety of colors that quartz offer, white has a special place. Your white countertops will have a clean and crisp look, creating a sense of airiness and openness. Since they reflect the light more, they will make your rooms look bigger and larger.
- Black: People who are looking for luxurious and sophisticated looks have preferred black countertops both in the past and nowadays. They are best suited to create strong focal points within your kitchen or bathrooms. The sleek and polished looks create a striking visual impact and define the space better. Black countertops will help pop the other colors in your color scheme, helping you create stunning visuals.
- Gray: Yet another popular choice for countertops is grey quartz. Their ability to strike a balance between black and white is unmatched. Gray quartz countertops are the most versatile option among other colors thanks to their ability to fit in almost every design. Their cool tones will create the perfect backdrop. They can be used in both dark or light settings with ease as well. Their subtle and yet impactful looks will definitely help your home décor, elevating your kitchen or bathroom areas.
- Beige: Beige countertops are known for their ability to create warm and inviting spaces. They create warm and cozy atmospheres in every design style or trend. Beige quartz countertops serve an excellent backdrop for various other colors and textures. You should consider them as warm and cozy canvases that you can decorate with other design elements to build your dream kitchen or bathroom.
- Statement Colors: Beyond the classic and natural colors, quartz countertops can be manufactured to have statement colors. So if you are interested in making bold statements, quartz countertops can just be the design element you are looking for. The options are virtually limitless, from rich greens and blues to flaming hot reds and oranges, quartz countertops can help you create strong focal points. When utilized properly, bold countertop colors can help you striking visual aesthetics.
- Natural Stone Looks: If you are interested in the benefits of quartz countertops but still want the looks of natural stones, you are in luck! Quartz countertops can be manufactured to mimic the looks of marble or granite. The intricate veining and colors of natural stones provide a timeless and sophisticated looks for your kitchen and bathroom areas. Quartz countertops with the looks of marble is a popular choice for homeowners because of their ability to combine the durability of quartz and beauty of marble.
Quartz Color Combinations: Creating Harmonious Kitchen and Bath Spaces
Using the perfect color combinations is extremely important if you are interested in creating harmonious and elegant looks. That is why quartz as a material is an awesome choice for kitchen and bathroom designs. Since it is a manufactured stone, it can be made into any color or colors you wish. Neutral colors such as white or light gray can amplify the perception of space, making them appear bigger than they already are. They are also easy to combine with other color, helping them pop out even more.
Light colored spaces can be decorated with various color countertops to create different effects. Subtle tones can help you further the light color theme, allowing you to create a relaxing atmosphere. Natural colors such as earthy tones, vibrant greens or wooden colors will ring a touch of nature; helping you create a serene and rejuvenating area.
Darker colors can be used in countertops to create strong focal points. They are the perfect design element to create contrasts. Your other design elements such as knife sets or coffee machines will pop out more on dark quartz countertops. They will define your spaces more, creating stunning visual aesthetics.
As you can see, quartz countertops are a prime choice when it comes to interior design. Countertops are fundamental design elements in every kitchen or bathroom and that is exactly why it is extremely important to pick the right color for them. Since kitchens and bathrooms are spaces where we spend our times the most, the right color combinations can help promote a better mental well-being and emotional balance.
As Bergen Granite & Marble we will save you both time and money by having all your needs in one place. We offer only the highest quality of products and services. We know the importance of your projects and that is why we offer on-site measurement and 3D computer design for your projects. So if you are in the market for quartz countertops, contact us today!