The most common types of faucets are single-handled steel ones. For kitchens you will most likely still prefer steel, albeit multiple handled ones. You must highly consider installing a pop-up sprayer and multiple faucets that have separate hot and cold functions in addition.
Black, gray even red and orange colors are trending pretty highly in kitchen faucets. They add a distinctly modern and bold vibe. They are very popular colors thanks to their similar usage as decorative themes that have been seen in globally cherished artsy venues such as modern art museums.
- Easily maneuverable, efficient, and comfortable,
- Better for cooking enthusiasts as its easier to fill the cookware,
- Very efficient in rinsing both soapy dishes and food particles for your garbage disposal,
- More modern look.
- Mobile and compact spray head beneficial for conversing space,
- Better for kitchen sinks that have cabinets over them since it takes less space,
- Suitable for shallow sinks as they have less risk of splashback,
- More traditional feeling.
For modern cabinet handle types, you can opt for stainless steel pull bars, antique styled rustic wire pulls, copper or nickel knobs and Swedish brushed iron bars. For traditional cabinet handle selections you can enhance your cozy vibe with brushed satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and brushed satin.
We can see trending colors and styles for cabinet handles such as black nickel, antique copper and brass, oil-rubbed bronze, and brushed satin nickel as they are bringing an air of modernity to the kitchens. You can opt for more classical options such as chrome, dull chrome, and lacquer as well which can never be wrong.
There is a variety of different sizes for cabinets, however, we recommend going with the standard pull length which is relatively 1/3 of the drawer or cabinet width. For compact drawer options your pulls can be around 3”-4” length or for knobs, you can go with 1” diameter.
There are generally three types of sinks that are widely accepted as standards. These are flush-mount sinks, under-mount sinks, and top-way mount sinks.
While double kitchen sinks require a large amount of space to be installed, their benefits outweigh those of single kitchen sinks. You can separate your dishes while washing them and use one section entirely dedicated to your garbage disposal unit. This way you can better organize your kitchen and have less of a fuss during your washing sessions.
- Pros: Looks fascinatingly modern and less prone to scratches.
- Cons: Needs to be maintained more often as it develops a white residue over the surface.
- Stainless Steel:
- Pros: Large selection of choices and durable structure.
- Cons: Prone to scratches and less aesthetic feeling.
Generally speaking, standard kitchen sinks range between 8 and 10 inches.